Wihlborgs is regularly publishing financial reports. You can find the latest reports here, as well as archived reports from 2005
Wihlborgs continues to accelerate
- Rental income rose 11 percent to SEK 1,665 million (1,505).
- The operating surplus was up 11 percent at SEK 1,256 million (1,134).
- Income from property management improved 13 percent to SEK 863 million (767)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 1,495 million (1,670), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 19.45 (21.73).
Buoyant lettings and growth for Wihlborgs
- Rental income rose 9 percent to SEK 1,087 million (997)
- The operating surplus increased 11 percent to SEK 810 million (733)
- Income from property management improved 12 percent to SEK 551 million (493)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 892 million (1,383), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 11.61 (17.99)
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB’s Annual Report is now available on our website www.wihlborgs.se
Wihlborgs passes the 30-billion mark
- Rental income increased by 5 percent to SEK 997 million (950)
- Operating surplus increased by 6 percent to SEK 731 million (689)
- Income from property management increased by 9 percent to SEK 491 million (452)
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 1,383 million (961), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 17.99 (12.50)
The sustainability work is more integrated into the business operations.
Reduced energy consumption by 4 percent even though the lettable area increased, continual work with environmental certification of properties, continued low absence due to illness and a high ranking on the AllBright list − all this and much more is presented in Wihlborgs’ Sustainability Report for 2015.
- Rental income increased by 3 percent to SEK 1,435 million (1,388)
- Operating surplus increased by 4 percent to SEK 1,065 million (1,025)
- Income from property management increased by 11 percent to SEK 711 million (639)
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 1,343 million (190), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 17.47 (2.47)
- For the full year 2015 income from property management, including payments for early lease termination, is anticipated to exceed SEK 960 million (888).
Our sustainability report for the year 2014 has now been published.
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 190 million (892), per share SEK 2.47 (11.61)
- Rental income increases by 11 percent to SEK 1,388 million (1,251)
- Operating surplus increases by 12 percent to SEK 1,025 million (919)
- Income from property management increases by 14 percent to SEK 639 million (561)
- For the full year 2014 income from property management, excluding payments for early lease termination, is anticipated to exceed SEK 830 million.
- Rental income increased by 12 per cent to SEK 1,445 million (1,294)
- Operating surplus increased by 13 per cent to SEK 1,042 million (921)
- Income from property managment increased by 9 per cent to SEK 656 million (604)
- The result for the year amounted to SEK 665 million (922), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 8.65 (12.05)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.75 (3.50)
- The profit for the period increased by SEK 120 million to SEK 389 million (269), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 5.06 (3.53)
- Rental income increased by 14 per cent to SEK 727 million (639).
- Operating surplus increased by 16 per cent to SEK 525 million (452).
- Income from property managment increased by 11 per cent to SEK 335 million (302)
- The result for the period amounted to SEK 204 million (283) which corresponds to SEK 5.45 per share (7.36)
- Rental income for the period increased to SEK 579 million (510)
- Profit for the period from ongoing property management was SEK 163 million (163)
- Net operating income increased to SEK 409 million (354)
- Value changes in properties amounted to SEK 55 million (128)
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 32.3 procent (32.6)
- The profit of the year amounted to SEK 1,114 million (850) this corresponds to a profit per share of SEK 29.08 (22.12)
- Lease income for 2007 amounted to SEK 1,035 million (909)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 6.25 (5.50) per share
- The leasing level during the year increased by 1 per cent to 93 per cent (92)
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 32.6 procent (32.7)
- Profit after tax SEK 264 million (243), SEK 6.87 (6.42) per share.
- Rent income SEK 414 million (361)
- Profit, current management SEK 147 million (104)
- Pre-tax profit SEK 359 (330)
- Property acquisition SEK 2 896 million
- Solidity 26.9 per cent (32.5)