Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Interim report January-June 2021
Wihlborgs interim report for January-June 2021 was published Monday 12 July 07:30 CET. CEO Ulrika Hallengren and CFO Arvid Liepe presented the report during a telephone conference/webcast. You can listen to the webcast via the link below.
· Rental income amounted to SEK 1,477 million (1,548). · Operating surplus amounted to SEK 1,046 (1,125). · Income from property management amounted to SEK 859 million (934). · Profit for the period amounted to SEK 1,007 million (708), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 6.55 (4.61).
- Rental income amounted to SEK 738 million (781).
- Operating surplus amounted to SEK 509 million (555).
- Income from property management amounted to SEK 416 million (460).
- Result for the period amounted to SEK 478 million (344), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 3.11 (2.24).