Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Wihlborgs interim report Jan-Sep 2018 was published on Tuesday 23 October at 07:30. On the same day at 09:00 CEST Ulrika Hallengren and Arvid Liepe presented the report during a teleconference. You can listen to the webcast via the link below.
Strong quarter with increased earnings and historically low vacancies for Wihlborgs
- Rental income grew 16 percent to SEK 1,997 million (1,719)
- Operating surplus increased 14 percent to SEK 1,462 million (1,277)
- Income from property management rose 19 percent to SEK 1,051 million (884)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 1,469 million (1,495), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 9.56 (9.73)
- EPRA NAV per share amounts to SEK 120.58 kr (105.72).
Continued strong growth for Wihlborgs
- Rental income rose 20 percent to SEK 1,330 million (1,106)
- Operating surplus rose 18 percent to SEK 957 million (810)
- Income from property management rose 23 percent to
SEK 679 million (551)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 923 million (892), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 6.00 (5.80)