Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Wihlborgs Interim report for January-June 2017 was published on Monday 10 July at 07:30. On the same day at 09.00 Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe presented the report during a teleconference. You can listen to the webcast via the link below.
Buoyant lettings and growth for Wihlborgs
- Rental income rose 9 percent to SEK 1,087 million (997)
- The operating surplus increased 11 percent to SEK 810 million (733)
- Income from property management improved 12 percent to SEK 551 million (493)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 892 million (1,383), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 11.61 (17.99)
Wihlborgs even stronger
- Rental income rose 6 percent to SEK 2,030 million (1,910).
- Operating surplus improved 8 percent to SEK 1,513 million (1,402).
- Income from property management increased 11 percent to SEK 1,030 million (932)
- Profit for the year totalled SEK 2,976 million (2,278), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 38.72 (29.64).
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.75 (5.25)