Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Wihlborgs Interim report for January-September 2017 was published on Monday 23 October at 07:30. On the same day Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe presented the report at Operaterrassen i Stockholm. Welcome to view the webcast via the link below.
Wihlborgs continues to accelerate
- Rental income rose 11 percent to SEK 1,665 million (1,505).
- The operating surplus was up 11 percent at SEK 1,256 million (1,134).
- Income from property management improved 13 percent to SEK 863 million (767)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 1,495 million (1,670), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 19.45 (21.73).
Buoyant lettings and growth for Wihlborgs
- Rental income rose 9 percent to SEK 1,087 million (997)
- The operating surplus increased 11 percent to SEK 810 million (733)
- Income from property management improved 12 percent to SEK 551 million (493)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 892 million (1,383), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 11.61 (17.99)