Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Wihlborgs quarterly report Jan-Jun 2018 was published on Monday 9 July at 07:30. On the same day Ulrika Hallengren and Arvid Liepe presented the report during a teleconference. You can listen to the audiocast via the link below.
Continued strong growth for Wihlborgs
- Rental income rose 20 percent to SEK 1,330 million (1,106)
- Operating surplus rose 18 percent to SEK 957 million (810)
- Income from property management rose 23 percent to
SEK 679 million (551)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 923 million (892), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 6.00 (5.80)
Wihlborgs continues to set new records
- Rental income rose 22 percent to SEK 668 million (549)
- Operating surplus rose 19 percent to SEK 460 million (388)
- Income from property management rose 25 percent to SEK 325 million (261)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 303 million (289), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 3.94 (3.76)