Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Interim report January-September 2019
Wihlborgs Interim report Jan-September 2019 was published Thursday 24 October 07:30 CEST. On the same day at 9:00 CEO Ulrika Hallengren and CFO Arvid Liepe presented the report during a teleconference. Welcome to listen to the webcast via the link below.
Wihlborgs posts healthy growth and buoyant lettings
- Rental income rose 11 percent to SEK 2,218 million (1,997)
- Operating surplus rose 10 percent to SEK 1,615 million (1,462)
- Income from property management rose 25 percent to SEK 1,318 million (1,051).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 1,377 million (1,469), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 56 (9.56)
Results continue to improve and position strengthens for Wihlborgs
- Rental income grew 11 percent to SEK 1,475 million (1,330)
- Operating surplus increased 11 percent to SEK 1,063 million (957)
- Income from property management rose 29 percent to
SEK 873 million (679)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 927 million (923), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 03 (6.00)