Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Interim report January-September 2019
Wihlborgs Interim report Jan-September 2019 will be published Thursday 24 October 07:30 CEST. On the same day CEO Ulrika Hallengren and CFO Arvid Liepe will present the report during a teleconference. Welcome to follow the webcast via the link below or call at +46 8 505 583 51 or +44 3333 009 265 (UK)
Results continue to improve and position strengthens for Wihlborgs
- Rental income grew 11 percent to SEK 1,475 million (1,330)
- Operating surplus increased 11 percent to SEK 1,063 million (957)
- Income from property management rose 29 percent to
SEK 873 million (679)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 927 million (923), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 03 (6.00)
Wihlborgs posts strong increase in income from property management and healthy growth
- Rental income rose 7 percent to SEK 718 million (668)
- The operating surplus was up 9 percent at SEK 500 million (460)
- Income from property management improved 25 percent to
SEK 406 million (325)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 311 million (303), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 2.02 (1.97)