Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Wihlborgs quarterly report for the first quarter 2018 will be published on Wednesday 25 April at 07:30. On the same day at 09.00 Anders Jarl, Arvid Liepe and Ulrika Hallengren presented the report during a teleconference. Welcome to follow the webcast via the link below or call at +46 8 5664 2663, +44 20 3008 9807.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB’s Annual Report is now available on our website www.wihlborgs.se
New record year for Wihlborgs
- Rental income rose 12 percent to SEK 2,275 million (2,030)
- Operating surplus rose 13 percent to SEK 1,717 million (1,518)
- Income from property management rose 14 percent to SEK 1,179 million (1,035).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 2,568 million (2,976), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 33.41 (38.72)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 6.25 (5.75) per share, and a two-for-one share split