Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Year-end report 2018
Wihlborgs’ Year-end report was published on Tuesday 12 February 07.30 CET. CEO Ulrika Hallengren and CFO Arvid Liepe presented the report at 12:00 CET on the same day. Follow the link below to view the webcast.
Wihlborgs posts record strong results and continued growth
- Rental income rose 14 percent to SEK 2,684 million (2,351)
- Operating surplus rose 13 percent to SEK 1,941 million (1,717)
- Income from property management rose 19 percent to SEK 1,406 million (1,179).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 2,403 million (2,568), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 15,63 (16,71)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.75 (3.13) per share
Strong quarter with increased earnings and historically low vacancies for Wihlborgs
- Rental income grew 16 percent to SEK 1,997 million (1,719)
- Operating surplus increased 14 percent to SEK 1,462 million (1,277)
- Income from property management rose 19 percent to SEK 1,051 million (884)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 1,469 million (1,495), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 9.56 (9.73)
- EPRA NAV per share amounts to SEK 120.58 kr (105.72).