Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Wihlborgs’ Year-end report was published Friday 10 February 07.30 CET. CEO Anders Jarl and CFO Arvid Liepe presented the report in Stockholm (Operaterrassen) on the same day. You can watch the webcast via the link below.
Wihlborgs passes the 30-billion mark
- Rental income increased by 5 percent to SEK 997 million (950)
- Operating surplus increased by 6 percent to SEK 731 million (689)
- Income from property management increased by 9 percent to SEK 491 million (452)
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 1,383 million (961), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 17.99 (12.50)
Wihlborgs makes a strong start to the year
- Rental income increased by 6 percent to SEK 497 million (470)
- Operating surplus increased by 7 percent to SEK 354 million (332)
- Income from property management increased by 12 percent to
SEK 237 million (212)
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 202 million (315), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 2.63 (4.10)