Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Wihlborgs quarterly report Jan-Sep 2018 will be published on Tuesday 23 October at 07:30. On the same day at 09:00 CEST Ulrika Hallengren and Arvid Liepe will present the report during a teleconference. Welcome to follow the webcast via the link below or call at +46 8 566 42 663 (SE) or +44 203 008 9807 (UK)
Continued strong growth for Wihlborgs
- Rental income rose 20 percent to SEK 1,330 million (1,106)
- Operating surplus rose 18 percent to SEK 957 million (810)
- Income from property management rose 23 percent to
SEK 679 million (551)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 923 million (892), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 6.00 (5.80)
Wihlborgs continues to set new records
- Rental income rose 22 percent to SEK 668 million (549)
- Operating surplus rose 19 percent to SEK 460 million (388)
- Income from property management rose 25 percent to SEK 325 million (261)
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 303 million (289), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 3.94 (3.76)