Wihlborgs Fastigheter's goal is to facilitate the market’s valuation of the company through the provision of clear information.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB promotes timely and open reporting to shareholders and the financial market. On this page, you will find information including Wihlborgs’ share information, press releases, quarterly financial reports, annual reports, financial calendar and information on corporate governance work.
Interim report January-March 2019
Wihlborgs Interim report Jan March 2019 will be published on Thursday 25 April 07.30 CEST. CEO Ulrika Hallengren and CFO Arvid Liepe will present the report report during a teleconference. Welcome to follow the webcast via the link below or call at +46 8 505 58 354 or UK: +44 333 3009 266.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB’s Annual Report is now available on our website www.wihlborgs.se
Wihlborgs posts record strong results and continued growth
- Rental income rose 14 percent to SEK 2,684 million (2,351)
- Operating surplus rose 13 percent to SEK 1,941 million (1,717)
- Income from property management rose 19 percent to SEK 1,406 million (1,179).
- Profit for the period totalled SEK 2,403 million (2,568), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 15,63 (16,71)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.75 (3.13) per share