Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund, Copenhagen. It is in the Öresund region that we belong. This is where we can develop our business and live up to our ambitions.
Property portfolios, transactions, ongoing projects, the development of city districts, sustainability efforts, skills development, customer satisfaction — each day, thousands of details need to come together to form a whole that strengthens our market position. Every piece comes together thanks to our employees, who energetically and enthusiastically continue to develop our position as a dynamic force in the Öresund region. Our financial strength has put us on a strong footing and given us the freedom we need to continue driving efforts to develop the community we belong to.
The Öresund region is where we call home
The leading property company in the region
Wihlborgs offers commercial premises to companies and organisations in the Öresund region, where we are market leading in the three Swedish cities. Our customers include public and private sector organisations. The property portfolio comprises office and retail premises, logistics and production premises as well as land for future projects.
Our belief in the Öresund region is unshakable and represents an important part of our strategy — to be the leading commercial property company in the region. Our commitment to the region and our shared community help us to think long term, and that we are part of creating the prerequisites for the business community in the region to develop positively.
Vibrant urban environments for everyone
Over the years, we have amassed extensive knowledge about business conditions in the region, which has given us the courage and imagination to take initiatives that benefit the region’s development. We want to create vibrant urban environments that work for everyone who lives and works there.
Every day, we see examples of how the future cannot simply be a continuation of the here and now — that we cannot merely continue doing what we have always done. New initiatives, new positive examples and a desire to find solutions for a more sustainable society are all required. If we can produce solutions that are better adapted to the environment, either alone or together with our suppliers, then we will. And our environmental initiatives are a natural, integral part of all our business activities.
Chairman of the Board
Erik Paulsson with family, privately and via company 11.1 percent.
Quoted in the NASDAQ Stockholm, Large Cap.
219 full-time employees
Our business concept
Specialising in efficient submarkets in the Öresund region, Wihlborgs will own, manage in-house and develop commercial properties, thereby enabling tenants to grow and develop.
Our perspective on sustainability
Wihlborgs acts to promote the company’s and region’s longterm sustainable development. Our focus is on responsible business, commitment to the region and its community, being an attractive employer and sustainable properties.
Our corporate culture
The commitment and trust of our employees is of utmost importance to us. We work closely with our customers and our values are knowledge, honesty, action and community.
- Integrate Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria across the entire business, with a focus on initiatives that make a real difference.
- Nurture and develop our own organisation.
- Focus on impressive costefficiency throughout operations.
- Actively cultivate the rental market to acquire new customers and make ourselves open to new business models.
- Reinforce our brand so as to become the preferred choice of new customers and foster pride and preference among existing customers and employees.
- Continue to strengthen customer relationships via a high level of service and commitment to developing customers’ businesses.
- Take active steps to strengthen the Öresund region as a financial growth area.
- Strengthen our market position by concentrating on particularly attractive sub-markets that are ripe for development, where we can contribute to sustainable urban development.
- Continuously improve our property portfolio by adopting a long-term perspective on value growth.