Wihlborgs continues to deliver
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 190 million (892), per share SEK 2.47 (11.61)
- Rental income increases by 11 percent to SEK 1,388 million (1,251)
- Operating surplus increases by 12 percent to SEK 1,025 million (919)
- Income from property management increases by 14 percent to SEK 639 million (561)
- For the full year 2014 income from property management, excluding payments for early lease termination, is anticipated to exceed SEK 830 million.
Wihlborgs CEO, Anders Jarl, comments:
”Wihlborgs has another successful quarter to report. Income from property management totalled SEK 224 million which is the top figure we have ever posted for a single quarter. The surplus ratio of 77.3 per cent is also the highest figure we have ever posted.”
“Wihlborgs’ positive net letting continues and totals SEK 4 million for the quarter. The Öresund region remains highly attractive and by offering modern premises in appealing locations, we see excellent opportunities for expansion of renting in the coming years.”
At 9.00 a. m. today, CEO Anders Jarl and CFO Arvid Liepe will present the interim report.
The presentation can be followed via audiocast or by telephone in Sweden
on: (+46)-8-5199 9030 and in the UK on: (+44)-20-3194 0553.
Link for the audiocast.
The information is such that Wihlborgs is required to publish in accordance with the Swedish Capital Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 7.30 a.m. on Tuesday, 21 October.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) is a property company that focuses on commercial properties in the Öresund
region. Its property portfolio is located in Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund and Copenhagen. In Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, Wihlborgs is the leading property company. The book value for the Company’s properties totals SEK 23.5 billion. The annual rental value of the properties is SEK 2 billion.
Wihlborgs shares are quoted on the Mid Cap List of the OMX Nordic Exchange.