Wihlborgs Year-end report 2012
- Profit for the year amounts to SEK 823 million (665), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 10.71 (8.65)
- Rental income increased by 4.2 per cent to SEK 1,505 million (1,445)
- Operating surplus increased by 5.5 per cent to SEK 1,099 million (1,042)
- Income from property management increased by 4.4 per cent to SEK 685 million (656)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 4.00 (3.75
“2012 was a good year with higher income from property management, creating the conditions for an increased dividend to our shareholders and continued scope for growth in the company”, says Anders Jarl, CEO, Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
“Our net rental yield remains in surplus, for the twentieth successive quarter. This demonstrates the importance of a highly developed project portfolio and efficient management”, he continues.
“Wihlborgs’ Board of Directors proposes that the Annual General Meeting, to be held on 23 April, approve an increase in dividend to SEK 4.00. The proposal represents an increase of 6.7 per cent”, concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of report
At 12.00 a.m. today, CEO Anders Jarl will present the year-end report in English. The presentation can be followed via a webcast or by telephone SE: +46850556481 UK: +442033645373. More information is available at www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.