Wihlborgs Interim report January – March 2012
- Profits for the period rose by SEK 68 million to SEK 282 million (214), per share SEK 3.67 (2.78)
- Rental income rose 4 percent to SEK 380 million (364)
- Strong net rental surplus during the quarter amounting to SEK 15 million (3)
- Operating surplus rose 5 percent to SEK 267 million (254)
- Investment profits increased by SEK 2 million to SEK 164 million (162).
“The quarter progressed as normal. We are continuing to increase our investment profits and starting profitable new projects," says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
“Our net rental surplus has been strong this quarter and the effects of this will be seen in our income statement later in the year," Jarl added.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl will present the interim report in English at 09.00 today. The presentation can be followed by audio cast or conference call on +46 (0)8 56627513 or +44 (0) 207 1086303.