Wihlborgs Interim report January – June 2012
- Profit for the period increased by SEK 28 million to SEK 417 million (389), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 5.43 (5.06)
- Rental income increased 3.6 per cent to SEK 753 million (727)
- Continued positive net letting amounting to SEK 23 million (59)
- Operating surplus increased 4.8 per cent to SEK 550 million (525)
- Income from property managment increased 3.6 per cent to SEK 347 million (335)
“It is with great pleasure that we once again delivers a record-breaking report”, says Anders Jarl, CEO Wihlborgs Fastigheter. ”Our income from property management in the second quarter, SEK 183 million, marks a new record. We have raised both our occupancy rate and our surplus ratio by one percentage point.
” We have also strengthened our long term interest costs with a new 10-year swap agreement of SEK 1 billion at an interest rate of 2.035 per cent. We are now paying an average interest rate of 3.59 per cent, including bank margins, with an average fixed interest period of 83 months. With these figures we are well prepared for the future”, concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl will present the interim report in English at 09.00 CET today. The presentation can be followed by audio cast or conference call on
+46 (0)8 56627513 or +44 (0)207 1086303.