Wihlborgs stronger than ever
- Rental income rose 3 percent to SEK 1,910 million (1,856)
- Operating surplus rose 3 percent to SEK 1,402 million (1,357)
- Income from property management rose 11 percent to SEK 932 million (839)
- Profit for the year totalled SEK 2,278 million (395), corresponding to earnings per share of 29.64 SEK (5.14)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 5.25 (4.75)
“For 2015, Wihlborgs posted the best results in its history to date. This applies across the board to rental income, operating surplus and income from property management,” says Anders Jarl, CEO. “We are continuing to grow and our actions included a major acquisition in Copenhagen for DKK 800 million in the quarter.”
“Our income from property management will grow further in 2016 and we aim to continue growing in all our sub-markets,” continues Anders Jarl. “Furthermore, project activities will keep making a significant contribution moving forward.”
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB
Presentation of the report
At 12 noon today, Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe will present the year-end report at Operaterrassen, Stockholm. The presentation can be followed via a webbcast or by phone SE +46 8 566 426 53 or UK +44 20 342 628 40. For more information, go to www.wihlborgs.se eller www.financialhearings.com.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) is a property company that focuses on commercial properties in the Öresund region. Its property portfolio is located in Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund and Copenhagen.
In Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, Wihlborgs is the leading property company.
The book value for the Company’s properties totals SEK 28.6 billion. The annual rental value of the properties is SEK 2.3 billion.
Wihlborgs shares are quoted on the Large Cap List of Nasdaq Stockholm.