Wihlborgs makes a positive start to the year
- Rental income increased by 2 percent to SEK 470 million (462)
- Operating surplus increased by 4 percent to SEK 332 million (320)
- Income from property management increased by 10 percent to SEK 212 million (192)
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 315 million (73), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 4.10 (0.95)
– Our figures for the first quarter are positive; rental income increases, costs decrease, and our income from property management rises by 10 percent, says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
− The strong cash flow and the increased demand for properties have led to a rise in the net asset value of 6 percent during the quarter and the loan-to-value now amounts to 57.4 percent. This gives us a stable base from which to continue to grow, concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
At 09.00 hours CET today, Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe will present the interim report via teleconference/audio cast. You can join the teleconference by dialing SE: +46 8 566 426 90 or UK: +44 20 342 814 06. To take part in the audio cast, use the link below:
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) is a property company that focuses on commercial properties in the Öresund region. Its property portfolio is located in Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund and Copenhagen. In Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, Wihlborgs is the leading property company. The book value for the Company’s properties totals SEK 25 billion. The annual rental value of the properties is SEK 2.1 billion.
Wihlborgs shares are quoted on Nasdaq OMX Nordic, Mid Cap.