Wihlborgs off to strong start in 2014
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 73 million (277), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 0.95 (3.60)
- Rental income increased by 17 percent to SEK 462 million (396)
- Operating surplus* increased by 18 percent to SEK 320 million (272)
- Income from property management* increased by 17 percent to SEK 192 million (164)
– Wihlborgs income from property management continues to grow and we are keeping control of our costs, says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
− We are looking to the future with confidence, continues Anders Jarl. The economic outlook is increasingly bright on both sides of Öresund and activities in the property market have increased.
− It is also gratifying that our positive net leasing continues - now for the 25th consecutive quarter, concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB
Presentation of the report
At 09.00 a.m. CET today, Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe will present the Q1-report via audiocast. You can join in on telephone no. SE: +46 8 51 999 358 or UK: +44 20 31 940 549.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) is a property company that focuses on commercial properties in the Öresund region. Its property portfolio is located in Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund and Copenhagen.
In Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, Wihlborgs is the leading property company.
The book value for the Company’s properties totals SEK 22.8 billion. The annual rental value of the properties is SEK 2 billion. Wihlborgs shares are quoted on the Mid Cap List of the OMX Nordic Exchange.