Wihlborgs Interim Report January - September 2011
- Rental income increased by 14 per cent to SEK 1,092 million (957)
- Continued positive net letting by SEK 63 million, of which SEK 4 million during the third quarter.
- Operating surplus increased by 16 per cent to SEK 799 million (689)
- Income from property management increased by 11 per cent to SEK 511 million (460)
- The result of the period is SEK 505 million (574), corresponding to result per share of SEK 6.57 (7.52).
- For the whole of 2011 the pre-tax income from property management is expected to exceed SEK 645 million (604)
“Our income from property management continues to increase and the third quarter shows a new record of SEK 176 million,” says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB.
”Positive net rentals during the third quarter by SEK 4 million and SEK 63 million (20) for the entire period, points to continued demand for commercial premises within our management areas,” says Anders Jarl.
“We estimate that the 2011 income from property management will exceed SEK 645 million (604),” concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl will present the interim report today at 10.00 (in Swedish) and 10.45 (in English). The presentation can be followed via audiocast or telephone +44 (0)207 108 6205. More information is available on www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com. PowerPoint presentation is available on Wihlborgs’ web the same day at 09.30.