Wihlborgs Interim report January – June 2010
- The profit of the period increased bySEK 8 million to SEK 269 million (261),and earnings per share SEK 7.07 (7.21)
- Continued positive net rentals bySEK 13 million
- Rental income increased by 3 per centto SEK 639 million (621)
- Net operating income increased by SEK 452 million (443)
- Earnings from property managementincreased by 19 per cent to SEK 302 million (254)
“We are reporting our best ever operating results, an increase of 19 per cent to SEK 302m (254). This increase is mainly due to the low interest rates, but higher rental income has also had a positive impact,” said Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB.
“Net rents remain at a high level for Wihlborgs, + SEK 13m. This indicates that the rental market in this region continues to be strong,” concluded Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl will present Wihlborgs' interim report during the capital market days in Båstad 8 July at 13:15. The presentation can also be followed via