Wihlborgs Interim report quarter 2 2009
- Rental income increased by 7 per cent to SEK 621 million (579)
- Net operating income increased by 8 per cent to SEK 443 million (409)
- The income from property management increased by 12 per cent to SEK 254m (227)
- The result for the period increased by 28 per cent to SEK 261 million (204) and erarings per share SEK 7,21 (5,45)
- New lease agreements amounts to SEK 60 million (61)
- The yield on buildings held for investment purposes is now 7.0 per cent compared with
6.9 per cent at the year-end.
“The lease market remains strong,” says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter. “During the period we signed new lease agreements to the value of SEK 60 million/year (61) while, at the same time, notice of termination of agreements stayed at 42 (33). This means that we still have a positive net lease level of 18 million (28).”
“There’s a lot going on in the Öresund region,” continued Anders Jarl. “Both Denmark and Germany have now given the go-ahead for the bridge across the Fehmarn Belt. This will make it possible to travel by road directly to the Continent in 2018. And the anticipated decision to locate ESS in Lund, together with the Max lab IV present a very interesting future for Wihlborgs,” concluded Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl will present the quarterly report during the capital market days in Båstad on 9 July at 13.15. The presentation in Swedish can be followed via a webcast, or by phone on +46 (0)8 5052 0270, +44 (0)20 8817 9301. The presentation in English will take place at 14.15. The presentation is recorded and therefore it is not possible to join by phone. More information can be accessed by going to www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.