Wihlborgs Interim report quarter 3 2008
- The result for the period amounted to SEK 307 million (504) which corresponds to SEK 8,21 per share (13,12)
- Rental income for the period increased to SEK 869 million (765)
- Profit for the period from ongoing property management increased to SEK 246 million (242)
- Net operating income increased to SEK 623 million (537)
- Value changes in properties amounted to SEK 62 million (330)
- The properties’ yield is 6.5 per cent (6.2)
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 32.1 per cent (32.6)
― We have a continuing strong rental market in Skåne. Net lettings for the period amounts to SEK 38 million, of which SEK 10 million entirely for the 3rd quarter, says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB.
― We have increased the result from the ongoing property management despite the strongly increased interest costs, continues Anders Jarl.
– The properties yield, excluding projects, has increased from 6.2 to 6.5 per cent. The yield for offices and warehouses exceeds 6 respectively 8 per cent, finishes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Encl. Interim report Q3
CEO Anders Jarl will present the interim report in English today at 10.30. You can participate in the conference by phoning UK +44 208 817 9301 SWE +46 8 5052 0270. The presentation will also be webcasted, www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.