Wihlborgs Year-end report 2006
- Profit after tax increased to SEK 850 million (470), which is the equivalent of a result per share of SEK 22.12 kr (12.33)
- Rental income increased to SEK 909 million (736)
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 32.7 per cent (34.8)
- The Board of Directors are proposing a dividend of SEK 5.50 (3.50) per share, which is an increase of 57 per cent since last year
– 2006 has been a strong year for Wihlborgs. The profit for ongoing property management increased 35 per cent and the total profit increased by 81 per cent, says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
– We have lowered our vacancy rate by 2 per cent since 2005. This is due to intensive marketing efforts, combined with an increased demand for commercial premises. The net letting during 2006 was SEK 20 million, continues Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Encl.: Year-end report 2006
CEO, Anders Jarl, will present the year-end report Monday 12th February at 12.00. At 13.00 the presentation will be made in English. Both presentations will take place at Operaterrassen in Stockholm via Financial Hearings. You can participate in the conference by phoning +46 850520114. The presentation will also be webcasted, www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.