Wihlborgs Interim report January – September 2007
- The result for the period increased to SEK 504 million (403) which corresponds to SEK 13.12 per share (10.49)
- Rental income for the period was SEK 765 million (667)
- Pre-tax profi t amounted to SEK 681 million (527), of which SEK 345 million (205) pertains to value changes and derivatives
- New leases have continued to show strong growth and amounted to SEK 97 million
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 32.9 procent (32.7)
― Wihlborgs made a strong performance during the first nine months with a 25 per cent profit gain. Both rental income as well as new leases have continued to show strong growth. The rental income for comparable stock in Malmö and Helsingborg increases with SEK 57m or 7.3 per cent, says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
– For 2007 as a whole we expect the result after financial items but excluding value changes to exceed SEK 435 million, continues Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Anders Jarl will present the interim report and answer questions at a telephone conference today at 09.30 hrs. The presentation will only be made in Swedish. You can participate in the conference by phoning +46 8 50 52 01 14. The presentation will also be webcasted and can be watched at www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.