Wihlborgs Interim report January – March 2007
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 114 million (81), which is the equivalent of a result per share of SEK 2.97 (2.11)
- Rental income for the period was SEK 248 million (190)
- Pre-tax profit amounted to SEK 132 million (104), of which SEK 28 million (17) pertains to value changes and derivatives
- Profit from ongoing property management was SEK 75 million (63)
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 33.9 per cent (32.7)
– During the first quarter Wihlborgs’ profit continues positively with strong rental growth and well cost efficiency, says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
― The demand for leasing commercial premises is very strong in the region. The development we forecast will continue in 2007, continues Anders Jarl.
― Our ambition is to continue to expand our property stock in our strategic areas, Anders Jarl concludes.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Encl.: Interim report Q1CEO, Anders Jarl, will present the interim report 26 April at 09.30 via Financial Hearings. The presentation will be made in Swedish. You can participate in the conference by phoning +46 850520110. The presentation will also be webcasted, www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.