Wihlborgs Interim report January-June 2006
- Profit after tax SEK 264 million (243), SEK 6.87 (6.42) per share.
- Rent income SEK 414 million (361)
- Profit, current management SEK 147 million (104)
- Pre-tax profit SEK 359 (330)
- Property acquisition SEK 2 896 million
- Solidity 26.9 per cent (32.5)
“The second quarter was eventful with property acquisitions amounting to nearly SEK 3 billion,” says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter. “The market value of our properties has therefore increased to SEK 11 billion.”
“We expect continued, positive and value-creating growth for Wihlborgs in 2006,” continues Anders Jarl.
Anders Jarl and Christer Johansson will present the interim report today at 12.00 pm at Operaterrassen in Stockholm. The presentation can also be followed via www.financialhearings.com.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)