Wihlborgs Interim report January-September 2006
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 403 million(314), which is the equivalent of a result per shareof SEK 10,49 (8,26)
- Rental income for the period was SEK 667 million546)
- Rental income for the period was SEK 667 million(546).
- Pre-tax profit amounted to SEK 527 million (435), ofwhich SEK 10 million (7) pertains to profit property
sales and SEK 195 million (200) to value changes properties.
- Properties for SEK 3 378 million have been acquired.
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 29,3 (34,8).
“The property market in the Öresund region is strong. This applies to both the rental and investment markets. We have recently signed new rental contracts for an annual rent figure of SEK 57 million,” says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter. “The rate of transactions has also been high. We purchased properties to the value of SEK 3 378 million and sold for SEK 1 411 million.
For 2006 as a whole we expect the result after financial items but excluding unrealised value changes to exceed SEK 430 million. This is more than SEK 100 million better than 2005,” continues Anders Jarl.
Anders Jarl presented the interim report by telephone today at 10.15 am via financial hearings. The presentation can also be followed via www.financialhearings.com.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)