Another record year for Wihlborgs
- Profit for the year totalled SEK 1,063 million (823), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 13.83 (10.71)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 4.25 (4.00)
- Rental income rose 13 per cent to SEK 1,707 million (1,505)
- The operating surplus was up 13 per cent at SEK 1,238 million (1,099)
- Income from property management increased by 9 per cent to SEK 749 million (685)
“2013 was another record year for Wihlborgs, with growth remaining robust”, says Anders Jarl, CEO, Wihlborgs Fastigheter. “Our income from property management rose from SEK 685 million to SEK 749 million, nearly ten per cent.”
“Following our acquisition of Ideon and the completion of Landsdomaren, we are now clear market leader in all our three Swedish cities, Malmö, Helsingborg and Lund”, he continues.
“At the Company’s AGM on 29 April, Wihlborgs’ Board of Directors will recommend an increased dividend of SEK 4.25. This corresponds to an increase of 6.3 per cent”, concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
At 12 noon today, Anders Jarl and Arvid Liepe will present the year-end report at Operaterrassen, Stockholm. The presentation can be followed via a webcast or by telephone on (+46) 8 505 564 84. For more information, go to www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ) is a property company that focuses on commercial properties in the Öresund region. Its property portfolio is located in Malmö, Helsingborg, Lund and Copenhagen. In Malmö, Lund and Helsingborg, Wihlborgs is the leading property company.
The book value for the Company’s properties totals SEK 22.6 billion. The annual rental value of the properties is SEK 2 billion. Wihlborgs shares are quoted on the Mid Cap List of the OMX Nordic Exchange.