Wihlborgs showing strong growth and improved earnings
- Result for the period increased to SEK 892 million (445), per share SEK 11.61 (5.79)
- Rental income increased by 11 per cent to SEK 1,254 million (1,125)
- Operating surplus increased by 11 per cent to SEK 922 million (832)
- Income from property management increased by 7 per cent to SEK 564 million (527)
- Income from property management for the full year 2013 is expected to exceed SEK 730 million
”Our income from property management the third quarter increased from SEK 180 to 211 million. For the 9-month period, the increase was SEK 37 million, from 527 to 564 million”, says Anders Jarl CEO Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
”During the quarter we signed new leases with an annual rent of SEK 33 million and received notices of lease terminations valued at SEK 25 million. This represents a net rental income of SEK 8 million, and we have now recorded a positive net letting for the twenty-third consecutive quarter”, comments Anders Jarl.
”We continue to grow”, concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the Q3 report
At 09.00 (CET) today, CEO Anders Jarl and CFO Arvid Liepe will present the report in English. Location: Operaterrassen in Stockholm. The presentation can be followed via a webcast or by telephone SE: +46 8 505 564 83 UK: +44 20 336 453 73. More information is available at www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com. The powerpoint presentation will be available at Wihlborgs web at 08.00 the same day