Wihlborgs Interim report January – September 2012
- Result for the period amounts to SEK 445 million (505), corresponding
to earnings per share of SEK 5.79 (6.57)
- Rental income increased by 3.0 per cent to SEK 1,125 million (1,092)
- Continued positive net letting by SEK 30 million
- The operating surplus rose by 4.1 per cent to SEK 832 million (799)
- Income from property management increased by 3.1 per cent to
SEK 527 million (511)
- For the whole of 2012 the pre-tax income from property management
is expected to exceed SEK 680 million
“The business is continuing to expand, as we are increasing our income by more than our costs”, comments Anders Jarl, CEO, Wihlborgs Fastigheter. “Our income from property management in the third quarter rose from SEK 176 million to SEK 180 million. The increase for the 9-month period was SEK 16 million, from SEK 511 million to SEK 527 million”.
“In addition, this is the 19th successive quarter in which we have been able to report a net rental surplus, SEK 7 million for the quarter and SEK 30 million for the period. During the same period, we also succeeded in acquiring one of the absolutely top office properties in Malmö, Baltzar City. This is the only newbuild office property of large size in the very heart of the city centre”, says Anders Jarl in conclusion.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
At 9.00 a.m. CET today, CEO Anders Jarl will present the Q3 report in English. Location: Operaterrassen, Stockholm. If you would like to take part by telephone, call from Sweden: +46 (0)8 56627513 or from the UK: +44 (0) 2071086303. Follow the conference live via webcast.