Wihlborgs Year-end report January – December 2010
- The profit for the year increased by SEK 435m to SEK 922m (487), per share SEK 24.11 (13.43)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 7.00 (6.75) and a share split 2:1
- Rental income increased by 5 per cent to 1 294 Mkr (1 236)
- Net operating income increased to SEK 921m (888)
- The profit from property management increased by 12 per cent to SEK 604m (541).
“For the first time in Wihlborgs’ history the management earnings exceeded SEK 600 million”, says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
“We have had a continued positive net hiring for 2010 with 29 million of which 9 million from the fourth quarter”, continued Anders Jarl.
“Wihlborgs board proposes an increased share dividend of SEK 7.00 at the AGM on 28 April. The proposal will mean an increase of 3.7 per cent, concluded Anders Jarl.
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl presents the year-end report live in English today at 13.30 CET Sergel Plaza in Stockholm. Webcast and teleconf., UK +44 (0)20 7162 0125, SWE +46 (0)8 5052 0114. Link to the webcast. More information is available on www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com