Wihlborgs Year-end report 2009
- The profit of the year increased with SEK 536 million to SEK 487 million (-49), and earnings per share SEK 13.43 (-1.32)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 6.75 (6.50) per share.
- Rental income increased by 6 per cent to SEK 1,236 million (1,168)
- Net operating income increased by 7 per cent to SEK 888 million (832)
- Earnings from property management increased by 20 per cent to SEK 541 million (450).
“2009 was again a good year for us,” says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter, “and our result increased by SEK 536 million to 487.”
“We have signed new lease contracts to the value of SEK 129 million despite the depression. Of these, SEK 34 million were signed during Q4,” continued Anders Jarl.
“Wihlborgs board proposes an increased share dividend of SEK 6.75 at the AGM on 21 April. The proposal will mean an increase of 4 per cent,” concluded Anders Jarl.
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl will present the quarterly report in Swedish today at 12.00 pm at Operaterrassen in Stockholm. An English presentation will be given at 13:30. The presentation can be followed via webcast, or telephone UK +44 (0)20 7162 0125. More information is available on www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)