Wihlborgs Interim report January – September 2010
- The profit of the period increased by SEK 214 million to SEK 574 million (360), and earnings per share SEK 15.03 (9.94)
- Continued positive net rentals by SEK 20 million, of which SEK 7 million during the third quarter.
- Rental income increased by 3 per cent to SEK 957 million (928)
- Net operating income increased by SEK 689 million (673)
- Earnings from property management increased by 14 per cent to SEK 460 million (404)
- The pre-tax profit from property manegment for the whole of 2010 is expected to exceed SEK 600 million
“Wihlborgs' positive development continues, which shows that the strategy of investing in the Öresund Region has been right," says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
"Maintained positive net leasing of SEK 20 million is reported for the period Jan-Sep, and SEK 7 million for the 3rd quarter," continues Anders Jarl.
"We will take possession of the Knutpunkten property in Helsingborg in the fourth quarter, which initially will be a challenge for us but also contributing to our future results. We forecast that our property management earnings for the full-year 2010 will exceed SEK 600 million, representing a rise of 11 per cent compared with 2009," concludes Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
Presentation of the report
A telephone conference will be held today, Thursday 28 October, at 10:00 (CET) in Swedish and at 10:45 in English. At this time we will review and comment on the results. Participant CEO Anders Jarl.