Wihlborgs Interim report January – March 2010
- The profit of the period increased by SEK 39 million to SEK 120 million (81), and earnings per share SEK 3.18 (2.24)
- Newly signed lease agreements corresponding to SEK 46 million (29)
- Rental income increased by 2 per cent to SEK 318 million (311)
- Net operating income increased by SEK 217 million (216)
- Earnings from property management increased by 32 per cent to SEK 144 million (109)
- Equity/assets ratio increased to 30.8 per cent (29.6)
“We can further add that we leave a quarter behind us that shows a good result,” says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter. “The lease market is strong and already in January-March we have signed new lease agreements to the value of SEK 46 million. Net leasing for the year’s first three months ended up at plus SEK 9 million.”
“Our key figures such as equity/assets ratio, interest coverage ratio and leverage have been reinforced,” continued Anders Jarl. ”We are well equipped for taking part in the region’s expansion,” concluded Anders Jarl.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB
Presentation of the report
CEO Anders Jarl will present the quarterly report in English today (21 April) at 09.30.The presentation can be followed via webcast, or telephone
+44 (0)20 7162 0125. More information is available on www.wihlborgs.com or www.financialhearings.com.