Wihlborgs Year-end report 2007
- The profit of the year amounted to SEK 1,114 million (850) this corresponds to a profit per share of SEK 29.08 (22.12)
- Lease income for 2007 amounted to SEK 1,035 million (909)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 6.25 (5.50) per share
- The leasing level during the year increased by 1 per cent to 93 per cent (92)
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 32.6 procent (32.7)
– The strong growth in the Öresund region shows in Wihlborgs’ profit of 2007. The rental income increased by 14 per cent and the profit after tax increased by 31 per cent, says Anders Jarl, CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter.
− During 2007 new lease agreements totaled SEK 111 million, the net letting was SEK 55 million, continues Anders Jarl.
− At the Annual General Meeting April 23 the Board of Directors will propose a dividend of SEK 6.25, Anders Jarl concludes.
CEO Anders Jarl will present the year-end report February 8 at 12.00 CET. At 13.30 CET the presentation will be made in English. The presentation will take place at Operaterrassen in Stockholm via Financial Hearings.
The presentation will also be webcasted, www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com. You can participate in the conference by phoning +46 (0)8 5052 0114.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)