Wihlborgs Interim report quarter 1 2008
- Profit after tax SEK 117 million (114), SEK 3.13 (2.97) per share
- Rental income SEK 287 million (248)
- Profit before tax SEK 147 million (132), of which SEK 39 million (28) refers to value changes properties and derivatives
- Equity/assets ratio 33.5 per cent (32.6)
- Yield 6.1 per cent (6.0).
― Wihlborgs’ profit continues positively with strong rental growth, the rental income has increased with 16 per cent compared with the same period 2007, says Anders Jarl CEO of Wihlborgs Fastigheter. The project development continues likewise positively.
− We can establish that the demand for leasing commercial premises is very strong in the Öresund region, continues Anders Jarl. When the opportunity arises we will continue to expand the property stock in our strategic areas.
― We have a great interest from companies to establish at Dockan and at the moment we have offered a couple of projects. We are also pleased with ÅFs decision to establish their office at Dockan, which has made it possible for us to start our next new building, Anders Jarl concludes.
Wihlborgs Fastigheter AB (publ)
CEO, Anders Jarl, will present the interim report today at 09.00 via Financial Hearings. The presentation will be made in Swedish. You can participate in the conference by phoning +46 8 5052 0110. The presentation will also be audiocasted, www.wihlborgs.se or www.financialhearings.com.