Mission, goals and strategy
Specializing in efficient sub-markets in the Öresund region, Wihlborgs will own, manage - in house - and develop commercial properties.
Overall goals and strategy
Wihlborgs will operate a business model for growth and will be one of the leading and most profitable property companies on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. To achieve this goal, Wihlborgs will:
- Consolidate and further secure its markets position in the Öresund region by concentrating on selected sub-markets.
- Actively enhance its property portfolio by acquisition, development and sale of properties. Realization of value growth will form a key part of operations.
- Actively and efficiently manage its property portfolio, focusing on high cost-effeciency and a high occupancy rate by maintaining a market-leading position in each sub-market.
- Strengthen customer relationships by active commitment and a high degree of service to create the conditions for long-term rental relationships.
- Actively cultivate the rental market to acquire new customers and reinforce our brand, to become the preferred choice for customers.
Wihlborgs will achieve:
- A return on equity that exceeds the risk-free interest rate by no less than six percentage points.
- An equity/assets ratio of no less than 30 percent.
- A loan-to-value of no more than 60 percent.
- An interest coverage ratio of no less than 2.0.
- These financial goals will be achieved by active management of assets, liabilites and capital structure. Wihlborgs will at all times maintain a capital structure that delivers the best return to shareholders, with due regard taken to risk.